- To document the history of all SZs
and SVZs worldwide
- To serve and promote the interests of SZ
and SVZ owners
- To act as a focal point for the exchange
of information about cars, parts, suppliers and events in every
- To assist owners in tracing the history
of their cars
- To record the competition history of SVZs
and SZs from the Sixties to the present day.
- To publish an annual magazine for
Register Correspondents beginning in 2002
- To produce an illustrated car-by-car published
history of the SVZ/SZ.
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CORRESPONDENTS
- Your contributions will be recorded
anonymously if you so wish
- Your privacy will be regarded in every
FINALLY AND MOST IMPORTANT ...
The Worldwide SZ Register records
your information but does not authenticate individual cars